Friday, March 16, 2007

MIA

I know, I know, I've been missing in action.

I've meant to post for a while now as there's no shortage of material but I've been feeling rather down these last few weeks. Stems from the fact that I'm trying to juggle parenting a toddler, pregnancy, a husband under enormous work pressure and my own job...and I'm doing any of them well:

- The poo monkey is showing some major signs of regression following her introduction to daycare which i won't go into just yet, but it has me seriously questioning whether it was such a good idea after all

-I'm so tired and rundown and blah, I can't believe that there is still at least 12 weeks of being a fat chick to go. At least usrper is healthy, god only knows how when all i seem to do is stuff my face with chocolate

-Husband has so much on his plate, I feel so guilty that he has to come home to a tearful cranky wife who can't be stuffed doing even the most basic of housework after a day of zero patience with the poo monkey

-I've been so tired when I get to work that I have barely been able to keep my eyes open, let alone do anything productive.

This too shall pass. I hope. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home