Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I survived

My first week* back at work is over and done with, thank your choice of deity.

Gotta love the way you can be relieved to be back in the adult world whilst desperately missing your little one with your whole heart....

Seems like the more things have changed at work, the more they have stayed the same. I can definitely say that my priorities have changed**, and that I really couldn't be bothered sweating the small stuff anymore.

And let's face it, most stuff is small stuff.

This is a crap post. Will be back later to post on something infinitely more interesting, ie the poo monkey and how brilliant and beautiful she is at fifteen months old.

* My working week being Monday and Tuesday, seven hours per day (the earlier the better- this from a former 9:30 starter), bugger accumulating flextime and all that.

** Dumbest comment at work award goes to the hoary old misogynist who had the nerve to ask me what I did all day when I was at home. Wish I'd had the guts to give him a proper serve. Oh well, maybe next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home