Thursday, August 24, 2006

Poo de doo

In an ominous sign that all posts continue to be poo related for the next little while, it is my solemn duty to inform you, dear reader, that the poo monkey is currently suffering from a tummy bug. A bug I shall name the Clayminator, due to the yellow paste explosions that are the result of this critter's dastardly work.

Suffice to say, my girl is not feeling that well. It is not the many tantrums that I have endured if I fail to switch on the Wiggles' DVD within a nanosecond of being issued the demand over the last couple of days that has made that abundantly clear to me.

Nope...little miss has lost her appetite. Yes, you read that correctly. The poo monkey is not eating as much as normal. And she is refusing food too.

What next, a fussy feeder?

Poor little mite. And she's teething, just to add to the hilarity of the situation. Here's hoping things improve soon. I want to get back to marveling at the freakish speed at which our girl develops news skills (where the hell did she learn about elbows, I ask you).

In the meantime...hubs, if you reading this can you please empty the festering pit of faecal doom nappy bin when you get home?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home