Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Progestermoan

I am so blah
I am so blah
Blah blah blah
I am so blah.


It would appear that Crinone is dong squishy things to my mind as well as my nether regions. I'd honestly forgotten about this aspect of the stim cycle.

The luteal phase has never been a good friend of mine, usually resulting in pustular eruptions on my face and mini meltdowns of my mind, hence the reason I love shutting it the fuck up with those wee tablets that come in a pack of 28.

Now it would appear that the nightly squirt of cooter cream is not only making me doubt my worthiness as a mother to the poo monkey, it is also making me eat salty, salty two minute noodles and rare bloodied lamb chops- laughing maniacally at the fact I was once a vegetarian- as I frantically order 10 cheap HPTs off the ‘net because, of course I’m not even thinking of testing before my beta next Friday.

This morning my girl said “I gorgeous” to me. You are, my darling. Wish Mummy wasn’t feeling so ugly though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home