Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Hard boiled

Just did injection number six (150 IU) AND I can't fit into my jeans thanks to my hugely bloated drug fuelled belly AND I am a moody cow from hell who couldn't even be polite on the phone to an interstate hubs AND the poo monkey is now saying "I want", for the love of god I do not need her to assert her autonomy right now.

Did I mention that my clothes don't fit on day six of stims?

Hurry up Friday bloods. There better be a baker's dozen of beautiful googies in there or I'm going to go postal cry.

(I guess now is not the time to write a catch up post on last Friday, which was our 5th wedding anniversary. We celebrated by taking the poo monkey to Featherdale Wildlife Park and our girl was absolutely thrilled with the chance to feed the kangaroos, offering "more! MORE!" even though her big grey of choice was absolutely stuffed. Oh look, that'll do.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home