Monday, September 25, 2006

I've pulled the trigger

At least ten nice big juicy follies were seen at this morning's cooter cam extravaganza, so at 5:30 pm* this evening I had my trigger shot in preparation for egg pick up on Wednesday morning at 7 am.

Kapow.

* And I nearly didn't make the deadline, no thanks to the joke that is Sydney traffic, followed by the complex scientific lab procedure dead easy mixing process involved to prepare the injection when one has a tired hungry toddler in tow.

Now to deal with the onerous task of insurance companies- and how to extract money for loss of frozen food courtesy of the wee little power failure that is still ongoing in our part of the world. If someone else in the media mentions the self fulfilling words 'horrific upcoming bushfire season' or the like I am going to scream, and insert crinone gel in a particular orifice of said offender where the sun don't shine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home