Sunday, June 10, 2007

June bugs

38 weeks 4 days

Still here, blood pressure still high but stable...still pregnant!

I'm beginning to think that bubs might actually go full term, and who could blame her given that it is a hell of a lot colder out here than in there. Not to mention that fact that out here both the poo monkey* and I are battling colds again, and we have everything crossed that we won't be getting the poo and spew bug that is doing the rounds of daycare.

Can't wait to meet you little one...but not looking forward to the birth bit one bit.

Next BP and wee checkup is scheduled for Tuesday. Who knows what will happen in the meantime?

* My darling little poo monkey, I feel all teary just thinking about how this truly is our last little bit of time together as mum and one daughter. I love you so much, hope your sister provides you with at least a bit of the joy that your new trampoline has been providing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home