Friday, May 05, 2006

Come out and play

On the other site where I also post most of my blogging material I have started a delurking post to see if I can find out a little bit about my regular readers. And I know I actually have regulars there, a 'number of times viewed' ticker tells me so.

Which got me to wondering about this site. I am not sure that anybody is actually paying any attention to my little corner of cyberspace (and sadly, probably rightly so). Yes, I know that a couple of friends IRL are aware of my humble blog, however according to Technorati not one person has tagged my blog. Not a single one. Plus the number of times my Blogger profile has been viewed is...well it's rather pathetic. Sob.

So in the hope of seeing whether anyone is actually out there, here's hoping that I get one or two responses to the following questions:

Who are you?

Where do you live (I'd appreciate a rough idea of location, ie Australian state or Country.. otherwise you can simply tell me to bugger off by replying "in the computer")?

What are you up to (eg are you currently in the TTC game, a fellow infertile, a parent, fellow sufferer of Graves' Disease....or someone who wants me to mind my own business)?

When did you start reading my blog?

Why do you read my self indulgent drivel?

I hope to hear from someone (well anyone dammit) soon.

3 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to reply to your who, where, what, when and why?

I'm Kelly, I live in Adelaide, I'm currently TTC, have been for almost 18mths and we've just seen a FS, had SA, BT's and am about to have a dye xray, hopefully will have our baby soon! I have been reading your EB diary since well before you were even pg! Congrats by the way, I only caught up on everything today! sounds like you have a very spunky monkey! Why did I read it? Your name came up on the list and it was very familiar and I wanted to see how you were! You've given me hope that I'll have my baby! Had a very sweet dream last night that I was BF'ing our baby girl! Hope your thyroid prob gets sorted out! I have Crohn's disease, so know how hard it can all be when TTC! Good Luck! If you want to email me it's Kelly.Bell@health.sa.gov.au
Cheers

Kelly xxxx

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger hissychick said...

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for your reply- I have sent you an email.

Cheers
hissychick

 
At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hissychick.........
Its the Grubb..........You know that I have been following you for ages...........Gotta love EB!
You are a tremendous writer and I am intrigued with what you have to say!
I don't know if you would remember much about me because we haven't chatted for such a long time..........I am on the Gold Coast, Australia
Hugo is now 13 months old but is acting like a 2 year old (tantrums and all). He isn't well at the moment and hasn't been for a long time (thanks to daycare) - this weekend he has yet another virus so needless to say he is very miserable. He had grommets put in his ears about a month ago - these have helped HEAPs.........the poor little mite - but he still manages to smile alot!
Anyway just wanted to drop you a line and know that I am one of the many who read your BLOG!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home