Friday, December 28, 2007

Hello fiend

She's supposed to be your friend, yet she undermines your confidence and saps you of energy whenever she walks into the room.

She's nice to your face yet belittles you behind your back.

She's a toxic friend, and I am fairly certain that most of you out there have had an unfortunate experience with at least one of these beguiling yet destructive creatures.

One of mine has made a reappearance in my life, although she's not a person, she's a mood. Anxiety has made a stealthy return to my everyday existence.

She crept back in via whispers of self doubt as I try vainly get the pixie monster to self settle and sleep longer. She laughed mockingly in my face as I started, and continue to battle with cheeky monkey girl over behvaioural issues. She sits on my shoulder grinning wickedly as I do battle with my own explosive temper and insecurity. She clapped her hands with glee as I had my first panic attack in a long time yesterday morning.

Bitch.

To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home