Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hard hats at the ready

So I am in construction phase at the moment. Yes the new blog is mostly up and running but no I won't be sharing the new site just yet. Sadly I have been wasting my time attempting to gain some mad programming skillz (did I ever tell you about my career detour into IT? No? Another time perhaps) and I want to tweak my new bloggy home a little bit blah blah fishpaste.

Add in the minor renovation works chez hissychick and colds for A and I and there you have it. Plenty of piss poor excuses for avoiding what I really want to do. Which is ummm...i don't know exactly. I have that vague sense of unease that usually precedes a visit from the fiend, and just a general sense of irritation and shittiness with myself.

Oh well. Everyone needs a hobby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home